Membership Terms and Conditions
1. In these terms and conditions the following words shall (except where the context otherwise admits) bear the following:-
means Huddersfield Theaatregoers and/or any other persons firms or companies operating duly authorised Franchises of the business of Huddersfield Theaatregoers namely the business of operating theatre trips and other events.
means any Members of Huddersfield Theatregoers or any person or persons intending to or who have applied for membership of Huddersfield Theatregoers upon the terms and conditions contained herein.
means any of the activities and Events organised by Huddersfield Theatregoers for Members.
2. All applications for membership of Huddersfield Theatregoers shall be made in writing using a Huddersfield Theatregoers Application Form and signed by the proposed Member. Where a member has joined via the internet he/she is deemed to have signed the application form and shall be bound during the continuance of Membership by these Terms and Conditions..
3. Huddersfield Theatregoers reserves the right at all times and in its absolute discretion to determine the number of members in the Group.
4. Huddersfield Theatregoers has the right at all times to expel Members or to prevent for any reason any Member from participating in any trip or from renewing Membership.
5. Members shall conduct themselves when participating in trips in a sensible, safe and social manner towards all other members and towards the General Public and towards all those persons firms or companies providing Members with instruction or guidance in connection with the participation by Members in Events. Any complaints made to Huddersfield Theatregoers in respect of the behaviour of Members will be dealt with pursuant to the terms of paragraph 4 hereof.
6. (1) Members shall not hold Huddersfield Theatregoers responsible or liable in any way whatsoever for the cancellation for whatever reason of an Event. Where cancellation arises and is the fault of a supplier of an Event Huddersfield Theatregoers will use the best endeavours to procure the return of the booking fees and any other monies paid by member for such Events.
(2) Where an event is cancelled for any reason by a member or guest, they are bound by the cancellation policy which appears on the procedure for booking sheet.
7. Members subscriptions will be as specified in the Huddersfield Theatregoers Application Forms or Members renewing membership shall do so within 14 days after each anniversary of the date becoming a Member. Where any member fails to pay the full membership subscription upon any renewal within such period membership is cancelled as aforesaid.
8. Huddersfield Theatregoers shall have power
(l) To alter these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to existing Members notwithstanding that existing Members will be provided with copies of any such alterations within days of the date of the same.
2) To make Bye-laws or minor Regulations for regulating the conduct and affairs of Members, All such Bye-laws and/or minor Regulations will be published by Huddersfield Theatregoers in Huddersfield Theatregoers Newslettersand the website, and the terms thereof shall be final and binding upon all Members.
9. These Terms and Conditions and any other Bye-laws or minor Regulations published by Huddersfield Theatregoers and any other Terms and Conditions applicable to Members appearing in the Huddersfield Theatregoers newsletters shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law.